Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamonds, Gemstones, Pearls - you name it!
At Pawn America, you can choose to pawn or sell us your unwanted and unused jewelry for cash on the spot! Pawn America pays you more for your gold, silver, platinum and gemstones and the process is quick and easy. We accept all jewelry in any condition. Broken chain, solo earrings, single pendant and more!
Jewelry isn’t just another accessory to wear and show off, it’s an investment you’ve made or been gifted. Our trained appraisers will weigh, measure and assess your piece using professional measuring tools and give you a fair price with no obligations required! Unlike other gold and jewelry stores, Pawn America will pay you cash on the spot, and not mail you a check at a later date.
- Gold and Silver Charm Bracelets
- Tennis Bracelets
- Bangles, Chains, Cuff Bracelets
- Pandora, Single Charms, Anklets
- Gold and Silver Chains, Charms
- Chokers, Lockets, Pandora
- Gold and silver
- gemstone solo pendants
- Gold and Silver Stud Earrings
- Hoop Earrings, Dangle Earrings
- Gold and Silver Cocktail Rings
- Wedding Bands, Wedding Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Eternity Rings, Promise Rings
- Class Rings, Championship Rings
- Toe Rings, Titanium Rings
Brooches & Pins
- Gold and Silver Gemstone Pins
- Gemstone Brooches, Award Pins
- Gold, Silver, Platinum
- Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Tungsten, Tungsten Carbide
- Birthstones: Red Garnet, Amethyst
- Aquamarine, Diamond, Emerald
- Pearl, Ruby, Peridot, Sapphire
- Opal, Yellow Topaz, Turquoise
- Popular Gemstones: Tourmaline
- Tanzanite, Imperial Topaz
- Pink Sapphire, Morganite and Kunzite
- Wedding bands and engagement rings
- Necklaces, earrings and bracelets
- Loose diamonds
- All color, cut clarity and carat size
- Akoya Pearls, Freshwater Pearls
- White South Sea Pearls, Tahitian Pearls
- South Sea Pearls
- Diamond Education
- Metal Education
- Gold and Silver Tie Tacks, Chains
- Tie Bars, Cufflinks, Earrings
- Stud Sets Belt Buckles,Rings
My wife Lisa came home after visiting and shared her experience with Matthew. He was very attentive, professional, patient, courteous and kind. She would highly recommend them to anyone bringing in jewelry to sell. She said it made her first experience selling at a pawn shop a great one!
Paul S, Rochester
Wow this was a lovely experience. I got so much more for my jewelry than I would have at 4 other places I checked. I am just so glad.
Amanda P, Coon Rapids
I was looking to sell some jewelry and the staff was so friendly and knowledgeable! This was the best pawn shop experience I’ve ever had and I walked away knowing I got a great value for my items.
Jalyn B, Hopkins
I was recently in to pawn a piece of jewelry in order to get some cash to purchase a new home. Andrea helped me through the whole process, a very sweet, knowledgeable and caring associate you have there. Thanks for all help!