TYPE AND USES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”)
Generally, you can visit our Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. At times, though, we may need information about you. Unless otherwise indicated, the information we request is optional. We may gather certain personal information from you to help us better serve you through e-commerce transactions and promotions, as well as to respond to inquiries and provide employment information and opportunities. We only collect personally identifiable information when you choose to reveal it to us.
Our Site collects information from our web forms that may be displayed on our Site. At these places, we may ask you to give us contact information (like name, title, email address, phone number, nearest store, social security number, birthday, company name, and address, along with answers to questions topical to the web form and an ability to state additional information).
When you submit an inquiry about a job at the Rixmann Companies through our Site, we may ask for information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, career selection, nearest store, and a brief description of your related work experience with an option to upload your resume. We may use the information you provide to match your experience and preferences with the job openings we have, and someone from the Rixmann Companies may contact you about a possible employment opportunity. Please note that by submitting your information regarding employment opportunities with the Rixmann Companies, you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database.
When you email a question to one of our team members, we receive your email address and any other information you choose to include in your email. If you use other web forms to submit inquiries or sign up for mailing lists or other information, we will collect the information you submit. If we receive similar questions from other users, we may post the most frequently asked questions on our site under a “Q & A” section. The question we post may be similar to, or the same as, the question you submitted, but we will not identify you (or anyone else) as the questioner.
In other areas of our Site we may ask for your email address and solicit information about the Rixmann Company products you enjoy most, other products you might enjoy, and similar questions in order to create convenience for the consumer to activate preference features or enrollment opportunities.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED:
When you visit our Site, we may collect some information automatically. By collecting this information, we get a better understanding of your needs and what products and services we can develop to meet those needs. Some of the information we automatically collect is necessary for the proper functioning of our Site, such as cookies as explained below. All the information we gather helps us understand your preferences and how well our Site is functioning so we can continually improve your online experience with us.
Links, Embedded Content, and Buttons
Information From Your Computer
– We may ourselves, or through our third party service providers, collect information about your computer, such as the browser, operating system, IP address, country and other geolocation data, date and time of visit, whether you are using a mobile device, referring websites, the search engine queries you used to get to our Site, the pages of our Site you visit and your activities on our Site such as what images, videos, or other imbedded media you view, as well as the amount of time spent on our pages, and the number of pages visited. Some of this information may be collected using cookies, as further explained below. This information is used for a variety of purposes to improve our Site and its content, including without limitation to gather broad demographic data, identify trends and statistics, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Site and its content. We may also collect and share information between pages of our Site for the proper functioning of our Site, as well as authentication. We may also use this information to provide you with information and advertising regarding our products and services.
SMS/Text Notification Policy
- Our Site may use "cookies" to provide information on your computer. Cookies are pieces of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your device. We may use both session and persistent cookies on our own or through our third party service providers as described below. Cookies may save your preferences while you are at our Site, such as allowing for persistent login on pages that require logging in, and we may use them to provide you with tailored information and tracking as you use our Site. Cookies help us, among other things, to determine which areas of our Site are popular by tracking hits to those areas, which may in turn allow us or our third party providers to provide you with targeted information or advertising regarding our products and services. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject cookies. The rejection or limitation of cookies by your browser may limit your ability to use our Site.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may use a variety of third-party services to help provide our services, to help us understand the use of our services, provide information and provide advertising regarding our Site and our products and services. Third party services providers may include, but are not limited to Google Analytics and a variety of third party social media platforms used such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Foursquare, and Instagram. In addition, we may collect PII and other information in your applications for credit cards, loans, and other financial services, and that information may be shared with or directly collected through our Site by financial institutions such as Metropolitan Commercial Bank and MetaBank to process your application and provide services. These third-party service providers may collect, store, and share information as further dictated by the privacy policies and disclosures of those third parties
- We may employ web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs), which are customized links or similar technologies, on our Site and when sending you messages, newsletters, or promotional emails or in using third party service providers. Web beacons allow us to (a) determine whether you have opened, or acted upon, a promotional email and which links you have clicked on in order to deliver to you more focused communications and other content, (b) allow us to count the number of users who have visited certain webpages and effectively deliver services, and (c) enable us to compile aggregated statistics and determine the efficacy of promotions by using web beacons from third parties.
We may combine information we collect from or about you from various sources including public information we obtain about you to identify you and to provide you with products and services, information, and advertising.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
When submitting information regarding jobs, the information you submit is used only for recruiting purposes and is not shared with any third party except for purposes of evaluating your application or inquiry. You authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for job vacancies at the Rixmann Companies.
In addition to the situations described above, we may use and disclose visitor information in special instances when we have reason to believe disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with our rights or property, other Site visitors, or anyone else. We may disclose visitor information when subpoenaed, for government investigations, and when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it.
OTHER INFORMATION PRACTICES
Access to Personal Information for Reviewing, Editing, and/or Removing
- We take commercially reasonable steps to protect data, particularly financial information, transmitted through our Site. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services. You transmit information to us at your own risk and should take all necessary precautions regarding the information you transmit, either to our Site or elsewhere on the Internet.
- Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. For that reason, our Site does not solicit, collect or maintain personally identifiable information from users we actually know are under age 13. If you are a parent or guardian, please contact us if you believe information regarding a child has been collected by us through our Site.
Do Not Track
Changes to this Policy
Contacting Us - If you have additional questions about our use of information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone us at 855-745-0707.
Effective Date: March 31st 2022
© 2018 Rixmann Companies, All Rights Reserved