Update as of July 22, 2020
A word from Pawn America about the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the recent outbreak of coronavirus infectious disease 2019 (COVID-19) that has gripped the world. For Pawn America, that means understanding how it affects our team members, guests and our greater communities, then taking the necessary steps to do our part in preventing the spread.
We have made several changes to our cleaning processes and frequency at every store. All surfaces will be cleaned repeatedly using a powerful disinfectant and our team members will be wearing protective gloves that are changed regularly.
We have been following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations and have instructed our team members to:
1) regularly wash their hands after changing gloves
2) stay home if they feel sick
3) self-quarantine for 14 days if they are returning from an airplane trip or have been exposed
4) our team members have been told to stay home if they feel sick or uncomfortable coming into work
Online Store OPEN With Curbside Pickup Option
Even though all our retail floors have all re-opened, our online store remains an ideal place to shop our inventory from home. Any item you order can be picked up curbside at the store that has the item.
OUR EASY STEP BY STEP PROCESS
1. Bring a valid driver’s license or government‑issued ID. Once you arrive at the store parking lot, call the store & stay on the line to talk to one of our team members. Note: ID must match the invoice on your item.
Feel free to come in and visit our retail store to pick up your item and check out more great deals where items get marked down daily.
2. Provide your name & vehicle make, model & color to our team member.
3. One of our team members will promptly bring your order out to you & ask for valid ID.
4. Please open your trunk or door for order delivery.
5. To avoid cancellation, your orders must be picked up within 7 days.
Our doors are OPEN during store hours and our Pawn Loan counter is OPEN for business.
You are #1.
Our #1 priority is a commitment to your health and safety. And of course, we are committed to taking care of our team members. Keeping our team members and our guests safe has never been more important.
Our Store hours:
Monday - Saturday..............10AM - 7PM
Sunday ................................12PM - 5PM